In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Domain name: www.santicarcasona.com
Commercial name: Santi Carcasona
Corporate name: Santi Carcasona
Social address: c. Astúries, 66-68, 3rd-3rd – 08024 Barcelona
Principles applied in the data processing
In the processing of your data, the Holder will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Holder will always require the consent for the processing of your data that can be for one or several specific purposes on which he will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request you only the data that are strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that you request.
• Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through santicarcasona.com it is not necessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your data are the following:
• By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
• When registering an account to buy/download content or enroll in a course.
The Holder informs you that about your data you have the right to:
• Request access to stored data.
• Request a rectification or cancellation.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Holder and request information on data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of them, request the portability of your data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder are different according to the information capture system:
• Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which they may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to answer your questions. For example, the Holder uses this information to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the Website, the services provided through the Website, the treatment of your data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your data:
• To ensure compliance with the conditions outlined in the Legal Notice and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and that You have previously accepted.
Security of personal data
To protect your data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page, you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
• Identification data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
• Santi Carcasona, the owner of the web-store. With a registered office at C / Astúries, 66-68, 3rd-3rd – 08024 Barcelona
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at https: //analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing santicarcasona.com you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Holder is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.